Blog 9


Hi! How are you?


I’m study journalism in ICEI. Do I want something to change? Yes.
I like almost all teachers. I’ll not says name, but there are some arrogant teachers. I really think that the communication

Some lesson are bad. Do you think that a class is show a PowerPoint and say the same things that you CAN read? Please, we need good teachers. HEY! This doesn’t mean that everyone is like that. We have very good teachers and very good persons.

Now an interview to me:

Do you like the subjects you have to study?

- Yes. In this fours semesters, I’ve only had two class that REALLY I don’t like: Image and Society (why? I don’t understand NOTHINGL. V. are cool and good filmmaker, but I don’t understand the class. Sorry V.) And the second is Interpersonal Communication. This don’t mean that the contents are bored. Maybe, only I don’t understand the dinamic class. I don’t know. The majority of the subject I like, I think that are interesting and important. Sometimes, I think that we need more liberty to do the work. We need revamp our career. What do U think about this?

How is the workload and length of studies?

- Exhausting. Very exhausting. For example, in the last time I don’t sleep much. I don’t to do others things because the university demanding. I don’t like this because I’m a person not only a student. We need time and consideration. Not is easy the “journalist time”, when we are not journalist still.

How is the buildings and infrastructure?

- Mmmmmmm. When it rains, everything is flooding.

What do you think about teaching methods?

- I believe in the liberty teach. I think that if the teacher choose this methods it’s for something (or so I hope jaja). One thing: I think that class attendance should be free because we are free, or not?

This is you and me.


Bye!

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Jimmy's Hall

Last blog