Blog 8: Summer Plans

Hi, how are u?

Today I going to talk about what I would like to do in the summer. Sincerely, I don't know what I will do.

Since I'm a little girl I love the north. I love the weather. the people, the places and its colors (The desert has colors so beautiful. for example: orange, brown, purple and sometimes, red. I saw this colors in Atacama Desert and I fell in love). So, how I like north, I would like to go. I would like to go to La Serena and hopefully a little further north. The one thing I be sure, that I going to Copiapo. There live my grandma, stepgrampa, my cousins and my uncles. In a beach, close to Chañaral, there is a place with little houses and two beach. In the night, there is a little festival. I just say: MY GRANDMA DOES SHOWS AND USES COSTUME. One day, she dressed up as a toilet. She's SO funny. she is: "Tía Vicky". Copiapo is SO ungly, but there is my family and this is magic.

One thing more, I really would like is SLEEP. The second semester is hard. I want sleep all that I couldn't and I want to finish to wach Lost. I have two seasons left. Also, I want (I really want) to see my friends. In recent moments, I have not had time and I miss them. They are my friends at school and it is always to see them.

Bye.











Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Jimmy's Hall

Blog 9

Last blog