Blog 6


Hi classmate! I hope you are well. Today I’m going to talk about a postgraduate course that I would like to do in the future.  

I would like to do a Master in Political Communication. I like this course because it implicates aspects of communicational analysis and dedicate their effort to study those sociopolitical phenomenons that decide the civic life. I would like to study different subjects, for example: political process, social process and powers circles.

I want to study in Chile or in other Latin American countries, for example; Brazil. I heard that the University of São Paulo is good.  According to a QS ranking, this university is in third place. I think that’s cool jaja, or not? For example, University of Chile is in sixth place.
I would like to study part-time because probably I will be working or I hope so jaja. Another thing very important to me is the distance because I hate to take Transantiago or metro, but why? Because I’m so small and all the people crush me. It’s a little sad.

I really like do this Master in the University of Chile because Carlos Ossa is the coordinator. Obviously, he’s cool. In all seriousness, I would like this Master because you can understand how the society is organized and how to answer power relations. I’m in second year of journalism and we had two courses that speak about this and I really like these subjects. For the same reason, I want to do this Master or for now I want to do it.

Bye!




Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Jimmy's Hall

Blog 9

Last blog