Blog 5

Hi all!

I'm in the second year of journalism. I still have 3 years left to finish the carreer. Today I will talk about what I want to do when I leave university:

I like to go out and look for news, talk with people and ask questions. I want to make news in the field, go out to report and then write stories. I love writing chronicles and I hope to dedicate myself once to that. I also like to investigative journalism a lot because one can understand and use the power of a journalist.

I would like to work most of the time on the street, but at the end of the day i would have a desk where I can sit down and write. I also imagine traveling a lot and not only to other countries, but to chilean regions, I really believe that the regions are abandoned in journalistic terms. Obviously I would like to travel to other countries too. Of course, first I want to know all of Latin America and then the other countries.

It is always said that journalists earn little money and that does not scare me. I want to have a salary that allows me to live peacefully.


After finishing the degree I want to continue studying, I want to get a diploma that allows me to have more journalistic tools, although I still do not know which one is hahaha.

I find it a bit cliché to say: "I would like to inform the people so that they can make decisions with information". Yes, information is important, but that position is very paternalistic and I really do not like that kind of journalism. I do not like it when it is believed that the people lost the ability and interest to inform themselves.

That is all. Thank you and goodbye!

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Jimmy's Hall

Blog 9

Last blog