Blog 7


Hi! Today I am going to talk about music that I listen.

When I was 9 years, I loved Jonas Brothers. Even, my grandmother gave me a CD and I was the happiest girl in the world. I remember that I ran around the house singing and dancing (JAJAJA Goods times).

When I was 13 years, I loved the music in English (I don’t know why I didn’t learn to speak English).  For example I listened: RHCP, Pearl Jam and Foo Fighters. I felt like a little rock star (Obviously).  It was bigger than my JB era, but I kept singing and playing like I played guitar and drums (Obviously, everything in the air). I tried to play guitar, but I failed.

Now, I love national music and Latin American music. I remember when I went to my first protest for education, with my mommy and sis, I heard an unusual voice singing on stage at the end of the tour. I never forgot that voice ... and one day at home while listening to Radio Rock & Pop, I hear the voice again. It was the song "Klara" by Chinoy. Since then, I have not stopped listening to him. I love! I get goosebumps when I hear it.

On February 2 of this year, I was traveling to Valpo and on the bus I started to review Instagram and I saw that in a few hours Anita Tijoux, Chinoy and Nano Stern would be in the balconies of the Anibal Pinto square. I love all three of them and I swear I was immensely happy that day. I got off the bus and went to see them

Bye!



Comentarios

  1. I would'nt ever expected that you liked Jonas Brothes hahaha good that now you like chilean singers!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Jimmy's Hall

Blog 9

Last blog