Last blog


Hi! It’s the last blog. Are you happy or sad with this? I’m sad, but satisfied with this semester.

Ok, today I’m going to talk about my experience learning English. First, I think that my experience is SO good in English III and IV. In English II I had a bad experience with my teacher. I feel that he over did the “confidence”. I felt so uncomfortable. But not all can be bad, or not? In English III and IV I think that I learned SO much. In this section we talk about many important things, for example: important social or political content (movies and poem) and we read many writes.

My last mini interview. Maybe, I must try to write a paragraph, do you think?  
Well, here it goes:

Do you like the blogs?
Yes, I really like because you can practice writing English. It’s an innovation. It’s a ludic way to learn or practice (for the people that know English).

What aspects of your English need to be improved?
Many aspects, I know. For example, my writing, listening and speaking (ALL). The hardest thing for me is listening (the past semester I had a 3 in my test. I remember when I saw the grade, I said: ”I really need practice”). Another thing is my speaking because I can’t make sentence and this makes me afraid.  

How do you plan to do this?
I see series. Now I’m watching “Lost” and I repeat all dialogues (I appear CRAZY), but I can practice my pronunciation and maybe my listening. Sometimes, I watch the series with English subtitles and I try to understand. Also, I listen to English music, then search the lyrics and sing.   

Outside the English class, how much are you using English these days? What for?
Sincerely, I only use the English for my series and maybe the music, but generally I listen to Spanish music. But I don’t use much English, I don’t know how I can use this language. I’m going to look for a use.
Bye!

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Jimmy's Hall

Blog 9