Jimmy's Hall


 Hi classmate!

Two weeks ago I saw the movie: "Jimmy's Hall." I liked the movie a lot and maybe I would have liked it more if I had understood it more. The film lasts an hour and a half, I think that time is fine for a movie. I really liked the atmosphere and music of the movie <3.

My favorite characters are James and Oonagh. First, James Gralton is very brave, consistent and idealistic. I really like his charisma and how he enthuses people. On the other hand, Onaagh is idealistic, faithful and sensitive. I like her character a lot and I think the actress is very good.

As I said, I liked a lot the music and the setting. In addition, the performance was very good. Another thing that I liked is the atmosphere that was generated in the hall. That was transmitted; the good vibes were transmitted. There was a scene that I didn’t like, that scene hurt me. This was when the father hit his daughter. It was horrible and I felt sad.

Without thinking twice, my favorite scene was when James's mother, who is an old woman, hid the keys so that the son could escape. I laughed a lot hahaha. The lady was very clever. Another scene that I liked, I do not know if the qualifier is "like", but something caused me when Onaagh and James said goodbye: '(.

Bye!



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Blog 9

Last blog